Friday, August 14, 2009

This Week's Things...

Now here are some “things” I’ve come across the past few days:

  • Something that is going to cause more problems for Christian, gospel-centered counseling and church-based counseling.
  • Some awesome pics! By the way, one night last week after family prayer, my son Benjamin remarked before bed: “It’s amazing that God can be our friend and He is the Creator of everything!!!” We had just watched some of Shark Week on Discovery channel and we had finished praying by praising God for His wisdom in creating even sharks!
  • Some quotes from one of my favorite preachers of all time which get me fired up about preaching!
  • Some incredible curriculum for children’s ministry (and its free!)
  • Something that separates – dare I say his name (gulp)Calvin from some Calvinists!

No comments: