Thursday, October 15, 2009

10 Questions Regarding Worship


  1. What is worship?
  2. Why is having a biblical understanding of worship so important?
  3. How will a better understanding of worship improve my walk with God?
  4. What makes for an 'appropriate response' in worship?
  5. Why are God-encounters necessary for worship to occur?
  6. In what ways can I be certain to have an encounter with God?
  7. What if I struggle to want to worship God?
  8. What should I desire so that I will worship God?
  9. Do worship experiences and encounters with God just happen, or must they be planned ahead of time?
  10. What is the biggest issue to face when it comes to corporate worship?
My answer to question #1 is that worship is an appropriate response to an encounter with God that results in God being glorified and the worshipper being humbled. I know that I have worshipped when I have encountered the living God and responded in an appropriate way to the revelation of who He is or what what He has done.

No comments: